Best abs ever
by Kercherina Blair
1. Basic abdominal crunches- A good starting point for everyone great basic move that are safe for those with lower back stiffness. allows one to target specific abdominal areas.
2. Reverse crunches on a incline board- allows solid target on lower abs.
3. Superman crunches- stretches the abs and lower back. Targets all ab areas.
4. Double crunches- targets those stubborn lower abs. Great for us females. Fights the pouch!
5. Medicine ball twists- great for stability. Hits the obliques.
6. Crunches on a ball- allows complete movement of the crunches since you're not lying flat on the floor. Really gives you that burn.
7. Leg lifts- Works well and encourages breathing techniques to effectively complete the exercise.
8. Side crunches- targets the obliques to slim the waistline.
9. Hanging leg raises- Really strengthens the abs and lower back. Hard work but worth it!
10. Bicycle crunches- Good overall ab work out that can be challenging. Trains upper, mid and lower abs.
Click here to post comments
Return to Top 10 Best Ab Exercises.
10 Steps to Lose Belly Fat
Lose 9 lbs every 11 Days with these 10 Proven Easy Steps To Lose Fat
Top Rated Workout Program to Get 6 Pack Abs and Lose Belly Fat
Women's Fitness Ebook
Personal Training Secrets to Lose Belly Fat and Get a Flat Stomach
Pictures of over 100 Abdominal Exercises Part I
Pictures of over 100 Abdominal Exercises Part II
Pictures of over 100 Abdominal Exercises Part III
14 Core Workout and Core Training Tips
Free Ecourse teaches you How to Lose Belly Fat Fast
100 Abdominal Exercises
Free Ab Workouts
Core Training Tips
6 Pack Abs
Lose Belly Fat
Charles A Inniss
Best Ab Exercises
Weight Loss Tips
Lower Abdominal Exercises