Crazy Core Workout Routine
by Kevin Lang
(Scituate, Rhode Island, United States)
This abdominal Routine is very intense and focuses on all aspects of your core. I've been doing this routine for about 2 years now and it shreds your abs if done properly and consistantly.
This should be done 2-3 times a week giving your core 24 to 48 hours rest between sessions to ensure healthy muscle recovery.
This program consists of 6 abdominal exercise all done in a row. This should be done for 2-3 sets with a 1-2 minute rest period in between each set to rebuild some energy stores.
1) Front Plank: performed either straight on, or alternated between single legged planks and wide-stance single armed planks (alternated between pushing your arm out to the side and straight out in front of your head) This can be done for 1-3 minutes depending on your fitness level.
2) Straight let sit-up: this is done with NO anchor, just yourself laying flat on the ground. During the sit-up your feet and palms should not come off the ground. To add more resistance, hold a weight, ball, or kettle bell straight above your head during the sit-up.
3) Side plank: Done for 45-120 sec each side (you can also get technical with this)
4) V-up with dumbbell, kettle bell or ball for 10 reps with both legs/ 10 reps single legged (5 each side)
5) With a band anchored to something strong at about shoulder height, sitting in an athletic position with shoulders back and chest up, push the band out straight in front of your chest, lock your arms contracting your abs, then bring the band in. should be done for 4 reps with 10 second holds on each rep
6) Roll outs: Look this one up your can do them a few different ways
This routine is very intense and will not only rip apart every single muscle fiber in your core, but will give you strong, solid abdominal muscles. Great start for athletes looking to improve their core strength and balance during lifting!
Try it out, it works for myself and all the people i train on it, so it will work for you!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Best Ab Workout Ever.
10 Steps to Lose Belly Fat
Lose 9 lbs every 11 Days with these 10 Proven Easy Steps To Lose Fat
Top Rated Workout Program to Get 6 Pack Abs and Lose Belly Fat
Women's Fitness Ebook
Personal Training Secrets to Lose Belly Fat and Get a Flat Stomach
Pictures of over 100 Abdominal Exercises Part I
Pictures of over 100 Abdominal Exercises Part II
Pictures of over 100 Abdominal Exercises Part III
14 Core Workout and Core Training Tips
Free Ecourse teaches you How to Lose Belly Fat Fast
100 Abdominal Exercises
Free Ab Workouts
Core Training Tips
6 Pack Abs
Lose Belly Fat
Charles A Inniss
Best Ab Exercises
Weight Loss Tips
Lower Abdominal Exercises