High Intensity Ab Exercises
I think these are all high intensity ab exercises, so I think you should be in pretty good shape to try them out.
1. Leg Throws with a partner- straight down throws.
2. Side Oblique Leg Throws- partner throws your legs to the sides.
3. Hanging leg raises from a pull up bar.
4. Hanging Piques- these are like hanging leg raises, except you bring your feet all the way up to your hands.
5. Windshield Wipers- these are like hanging piques but you swing your legs side to side from the pique position.
6. Bruce Lee Sit Ups.
7. Incline Sit Ups.
8. Lean Backs on a Roman Chair with a Plate. For these you need to face the opposite way on a back extension machine and hold a plate over your chest as you lean backwards.
9. Incline Russian Twist with a plate. Get into the sit up position on an incline and then twist a plate from side to side.
10. Full Ab Wheel Roll Outs from a Standing Position.
If you have back problems these ab exercises might be too tough. You have to build up to these high intensity ab exercises.
If you're not in shape, start with crunches and planks.
10 Steps to Lose Belly Fat
Lose 9 lbs every 11 Days with these 10 Proven Easy Steps To Lose Fat
Top Rated Workout Program to Get 6 Pack Abs and Lose Belly Fat
Women's Fitness Ebook
Personal Training Secrets to Lose Belly Fat and Get a Flat Stomach
Pictures of over 100 Abdominal Exercises Part I
Pictures of over 100 Abdominal Exercises Part II
Pictures of over 100 Abdominal Exercises Part III
14 Core Workout and Core Training Tips
Free Ecourse teaches you How to Lose Belly Fat Fast
100 Abdominal Exercises
Free Ab Workouts
Core Training Tips
6 Pack Abs
Lose Belly Fat
Charles A Inniss
Best Ab Exercises
Weight Loss Tips
Lower Abdominal Exercises