My Picks for Best Ab Exercises
10. Cable standing rotations - great for obliques and spine flexibility
9. Cable lifts - extra weight gives the obliques a stronger workout
8. Swiss ball crunch - supports the back, and includes core stability because of the unstable surface, while still getting the rectus to work
7. Oblique swiss ball crunch - as for No.8 and adds the oblique muscles group for an extra workout
6. Side plank - cool core stability exercise
5. Half plank - good for learning to brace abs without the legs taking over (as can happen in the full plank)
4. Side leg raises on ball - nice way to vary waist workout and add hip stability.
3. Planks on the ball - unstable surfaces adds to core workout
2. Ball roll ins - nice way to include lower abs in the workout
1. Bicycle crunch - my favourite - uses all the ab muscles in one exercise.
I like to work all the ab and waist muscles and prefer to use my body weight rather than holding additional weights.
All these ab exercises are described on the website.
Click here to post comments
Return to Top 10 Best Ab Exercises.
10 Steps to Lose Belly Fat
Lose 9 lbs every 11 Days with these 10 Proven Easy Steps To Lose Fat
Top Rated Workout Program to Get 6 Pack Abs and Lose Belly Fat
Women's Fitness Ebook
Personal Training Secrets to Lose Belly Fat and Get a Flat Stomach
Pictures of over 100 Abdominal Exercises Part I
Pictures of over 100 Abdominal Exercises Part II
Pictures of over 100 Abdominal Exercises Part III
14 Core Workout and Core Training Tips
Free Ecourse teaches you How to Lose Belly Fat Fast
100 Abdominal Exercises
Free Ab Workouts
Core Training Tips
6 Pack Abs
Lose Belly Fat
Charles A Inniss
Best Ab Exercises
Weight Loss Tips
Lower Abdominal Exercises